After a busy day in office, when we (me and my husband)
returned to home, we spent some time talking about the day’s happening along
with a cup of tea in our bedroom. But there are times when we both wanted to
just close our eyes and relax for some time.
So, last year when we shifted in our new house, I wanted a
color for the bedroom, which has a relaxing and calming effect .After much of
research on internet, we decided to painted our bedroom with green color. Green
has a calming effect and it is believed to relieve stress by helping people
relax.
Although we are little apprehensive initially, but when we
saw our bedroom painted green, it looks perfect. And it’s not only the color ,the entire interior gives my home a lovely and elegant look. We
got most of our furniture from FabFurnish ,India’s largest online home store.
Fabfurnish has made my task so easy .Since, we both are working we hadn’t got
enough time to roam into the market and look into various furniture store ,so
we decided to visit FabFurnish.com and select the things we need.
Once ,I visited their site ,I was amazed with the variety
and number of collection they have. Based on the color of my bedroom ,I decided
to buy white color window and door curtains.
A mirror always look great and add to the space in bedroom.
So ,I decided to order one from stylish range of FabFurnish.
It is so difficult to select 1 or 2 bedsheets when you have
numbers of them from choose and that too based on the color. With green I
select the below set of bedsheet.
A bed that adjusts well in the room and at the same time is
spacious is always on the top priority.
Everyone loves to see blossom flowers early morning. A designer flower vase with the rose plant is
the one I wanted for my bedroom .Also, it helps reduces stress and changes
mood.
Some other artifacts that I will going to get
These are choices for my bedroom. Let me know your choice
of color and furniture.Also,have a look at the collection offered by
FabFurnish.
~ Till then Happy Shopping J
This post is a part of the Fab Blogger contest by
FabFurnish.com, India's largest online home store. Get the best deals for
bedroom furniture, wall clocks and bedsheets online.






No comments:
Post a Comment