Today
I have seen her looking into the mirror, for the 5th
time. “What is she up to?” ,I asked my father ,as I have never seen her looking
at herself for this long.
Yesterday also, I had seen her
practicing something in front of the mirror but, was in a rush so didn’t asked
her what she is doing.
My
father replied, she is getting herself ready for the Mahaveer Jayanti day
speech. As it’s her first appearance as a speaker in such a big crowd, I could
feel that my mother is little anxious.
She is a very common lady, neither an
entrepreneur nor a working professional but with extraordinary skills to manage
all the roles she has to play in life- role of daughter, wife, mother and many
more.
People
used to recognized her as “Jain Sahib ki wife” .
She has done every sacrifice in life
she could do, to give us the best education and lifestyle.
Yes,
you are right….She is pretty much like your own Mother, who didn’t realize
about her own potential , while busy in upbringing of her children and taking
care of all the people around her.
I
always think that she is happy with this life and she did not want anything
more. But, after we (Me and my younger brother) finished our education, my
mother got enough time for herself, and she joined some social activities and
group. Within 3-4 years she became the President of the group.
On
the day of Mahaveer Jayanti, she got up early and completed all the
house chores .She was wearing a saffron colored cotton sari and her nervous
face reflecting the same color.
While
going towards the stage, she was little hesitant but as she started her speech,
she regained her confidence. She talked about “How we can bring a change in
Society by following Principle of Jainism (Ahinsa)”. The auditorium burst into
applause on hearing her views. I had never saw her this happy in my entire life.
While
everyone in the auditorium is appreciating her, I turned towards her, and ……oh
my god, she was sparkling like the sparkling MIA Diamond.
Today,
everyone in society recognize her as “UshaJi” and not just as my
father’s wife.
She is now 49 yrs old and still looks
so young, so elegant and pure, as MIA jewellery and rightly fit into the theme
of 'As Beautiful As Your Work’.
She
is now a regular speaker at such social events and along with it she takes care
of our home very well.She is a perfect blend of today’s modern woman and
traditional housewife.
This blog
is to Thank All YOU Mothers who spend their entire life in making a HOME, SWEET
HOME.
We
daughter’s are so proud to have you as MIA (Mine) Mother. Hoping to hear
“Yes , She is MIA MOTHER” proudly ,after some year from my 1 year old daughter.
:)
This blog is written for MIA Tanishq contest .For more
information please visit http://mia.tanishq.co.in/ and http://youtu.be/Qq3Kh-tHsyk .

Article written nicely.Like it very much
ReplyDeletesuch a nice expression of thought.. n definitely all daughters will be proud to read this.. as most of us has super moms, whom we respect a lot ..!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Renu Pandey :)
ReplyDeleteTashu.. I totally agree with u.... Our Moms have been the best... and I realize that more now as I too am a Mom. And yes... even I am looking forward to hear the same from my daughter too... :)
ReplyDeleteChaa gae tussi...negi
ReplyDelete