Pages

Friday, 12 September 2014

SSShhhhhhh.......

The door opened with a grrrrrrr….. I was happy and scared, both at the same time. A place that once used to be filled with giggles, laughter and love, is now declared haunted by the people in its neighborhood.

Copyright-Janet Webb


As I entered the hall, I saw a big mirror. My father has bought it especially for my mother. Lost in my memories, I felt a presence of someone and then suddenly something touch my feet. Nothing was there when I look around.  I got completely terrified  and was about to scream,when I saw a big rat running towards the door.

For more stories click here



4 comments:

  1. Nice twist, I was waiting for a ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes - a rat - not a mouse - I'm scared now. Very cleverly written!
    Nan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Natasha,

    Rats! Uck! Quite a twist. I think I'd prefer the ghost.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha, I'm not surprised there's a rat in an abandoned house. I hope she doesn't get bitten. Surprise ending as I was also expecting a ghost. Well written. : ) ---Susan

    ReplyDelete