Pages

Monday, 16 September 2013

About Me


Welcome to “Enchantress”. The dictionary meaning of this word is “a woman who you find extremely attractive and interesting” . According to me every woman in this world is attractive and my blogs are for those who believe they are.
I was a software engineer but now, just a Mother of my sweet little angel by profession. I am really grateful to her, as after her arrival in my life, I came to know there are other things in life which can give me more joy and happiness than getting my monthly salary in my account.

It’s only after a year of her birth, I decided to share my pregnancy and parenting experience. I find great pleasure in writing blogs now.
 

This blog will include my personal experiences and opinions on parenting, child care, beauty care, fashion trends, shopping  experience and lot more.
Come on join my Enchantress Army and share your experiences.

Natasha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment