Home , a place where you get love, affection, comfort and a space
where you can be yourself. Without anyone’s permission or any appointment you can
get in and spent time with your loved ones.I love my home and I always try to give it a new look
,sometimes by changing the cushion covers or by getting new portraits or getting a new wall clock. Sometimes I
wanted a ethnic look while at others I wanted it to look modern.
These days with the increasing demand of online shopping
several websites offer various home decorative items. Some days back ,during
surfing internet ,I came across one such website http://www.makemyhome.com/
.I was amazed to see the range of products they offer in their website.From
Electricals to bathroom fittings to kids room ,they have all kinds of products
in their website. I was looking for some artifacts for kids room and drawing
room and I bought the following
Wonder Arts
Boats,Trains & Cats Wall Sticker
My 2 year old daughter is in a phase of learning her first
set of vehicles like car,train,bus and boat. I was very sure that she will love
this sticker on the wall ,and the same happen too.As soon as I pasted this on
kid’s room wall ,she loved it a lot.The fish ,boat and train all fascinated her
and looking at the sticker she was continuously telling me …”Mamma boat,mamma fish…and
so on” .
Chitrahandicrafts
Mobile Stand Design -1
I am not a sort of person ,who used to keep her things in
place all the time ,and when it comes to mobile,I never get it from the place I
had kept it ,and that too because of my little mischievous. So, when I came
across Chitrahandicrafts Mobile Stand ,
I decided to buy it at once, since it would resolve my problem of getting the
mobile from a particular place and moreover ,this designer mobile stand will
increase the beauty of my drawing room.So ,without giving a second thought ,I
ordered it for myself.
Ghasitaram Cricket Set Clock- 340
I was about to logged out from the website ,when my eyes
fall on this Wall clock.So, beautiful , this wall clock seemed to be perfect
for my bedroom because of my husband craziness for cricket. He would be happy
seeing a cricket clock in our room.
I have ordered the above items and got my home decorated
with these unique artifacts.
What about you ? Go and order soon.
Till then See Yaa
Natasha



Nice post !
ReplyDeleteAll the best for the contest !
Thanks Ananya ..
Delete