“Hey, How are you?. I hope your day was good and you had a
smiling day. Yup , you read it right , I was asking if you smile for at least
once in the whole day or you were so busy to notice if you smile or not.
And, now if you are thinking who I am to ask you, then I
tell you, I am SMILE. Your SMILE.
Yes, I am your that
smile which you have lost somewhere in your busy office meetings, in meeting deadlines,
in your business expansion, in solving your family problems and in many more
appointments.
Just came back to ask you, why are you ignoring me? Why
don’t you smile too often? What will happen if you pass me to someone you don’t
know or know very little? Why you don’t wake up with me on your face, a smiling
face? Why don’t you share with me someone, who wants a little appreciation from
you?
You know, I was about to leave you, when I thought, let’s
give you a last chance and some simple solution to your problems before biding
you goodbye.
- Scientifically, doctor says, smile decrease the chances of going a person into depression.
- People around you wants to talk to you only if they see you are interested in talking to them, by getting a smile from you.
- In your home, if your spouse or children came after having a worst/bad day at office or school, then your smiling face creates a comfortable environment for them to share their thoughts and help them overcome their day’s experience.
- When you wake up with a smile, you feel energized whole day and your productivity chances in the day may increase.
- In between of a hot argument between family members, if you say “Let’s forget it”, and smile, than there are no way those arguments taking a legal path.
Today, OLD age people are joining laughing club because they
have nobody to smile with them and they feel better, since they got people to
hear their views and thoughts, in those clubs. I hope you will understand my
place in your life and give some time to me.
I , as a smile, request you all, please keep smiling and
pass me to one who has forgotten me.
No comments:
Post a Comment